Where ownership is not required, finance leasing works well for a broad spread of business assets as well as vehicles.
Key Features And Benefits:
- Preserves cashflow – offers the obvious cashflow benefits of paying in instalments;
- Initial deposits – can be as low as one repayment/rental down with the VAT spread over the term of the agreement;
- Flexible – repayments/rentals can be structured according to your anticipated cashflow;
- Tax efficient – the repayments/rentals can normally be offset against taxable profits;
- Cost-effective – the Funder, as owner of the asset, claims the writing down allowances and passes them onto you in the form of lower repayments/rentals;
- At the end of the lease, you can continue renting the equipment by paying annual secondary repayments/rentals or sell the goods to a third party and retain up to 99% of the sale proceeds.
Get in touch to learn how we can help you.