- Factoring solutions help bridge the cashflow gap by releasing up to 90% of an invoice’s value within 24 hours of it being issued.
- Facilities can also include a sales ledger management service, which removes the burden of credit control from the business’s own resource.
- Invoice factoring can also incorporate bad debt protection which safeguards against invoice non-payment.
- Bridges the cashflow gap between paying suppliers and being paid by customers;
- Credit control expertise helps improve invoice collection times and means staff can focus on core activities and securing new business.
- More flexibility than bank loans and overdrafts as the funding grows in line with your sales ledger;
- Credit protection safeguards against debtor insolvency and protracted default;
- An improved cash position can help gain supplier discounts;
- Facilities offered on a confidential basis.
Want to find out more? Please get in touch.