- When searching for ways to finance your business, the answer often lies within your company’s balance sheet, where funds are tied up in a range of assets. Facilities such as asset based lending enable your business to release this cash in order to fund expansion or simple meet day to day cashflow requirements;
- With invoice financing at its core – which advances funding against your sales ledger – asset based lending gives businesses the ability to unlock additional funding against the value of assets, including plant & machinery, stock and property;
- This is an ideal solution for more established businesses wanting to finance growth – eg via management buy-outs, management buy-ins, mergers and acquisitions as well as thoe who are refinancing.
- Asset based lending is more flexible than overdrafts or loans as the funding is secured against the value of your assets;
- Funding can be used for a range of different purposes, whether to improve cashflow, fund expansion or even fund mergers, acquisitions, management buy-outs and management buy-ins;
- Debtor protection can be secured to help safeguard the business against bad debts;
- Reduces the administrative burden of securing separate asset based finance facilities, due to there being only one point of contract;
- Facilities grow in line with your business.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.